Are you looking for a fascinating and entertaining podcast? Well look no further than Stuff You Should Know from the howstuffworks.com folks. I recently discovered this podcast and have found it enlightening. Over the holidays I learned what exactly Hanukkah is all about, why we can’t seem to find Amelia Earhart, and what migraines are really made of. The topics are not always things I normally think I would be interested in, but the hosts of this blog do a brilliant job of making each topic compelling and applicable to everyday people like us (and they’re funny too).
The podcast is updated weekly and is completely free. You can subscribe through iTunes. Let the learning begin!
- omgstopembarrassingyourself likes this
- filenotfoundwebsitenotfound reblogged this from thefinds and added:
- theymightbemonsters reblogged this from thefinds
- sarahjanecarlson likes this
- leslieexpressions likes this
- thefinds posted this